Getting Ready for Christmas
We had a little Christmas Party at mom and dad's place to get the Christmas season started. Bear and his family came out and it was so good to see them. They really have beautiful kids.

KelLee, Ty, and Vic came to stay just a little bit before Christmas. Can you believe I am an aunt to those giants....crazy. Man I sure have to cook a lot bigger portions when they are around. hehe
We tried to sneak a few family pictures to send out...it was so much fun. I cant forget to mention how challanging it was...tay was either ripping earings out or pulling dads ears....we love her even when she picks on us.
We tried to sneak a few family pictures to send out...it was so much fun. I cant forget to mention how challanging it was...tay was either ripping earings out or pulling dads ears....we love her even when she picks on us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home