Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tay was pretty sick last month and ended up on an IV because she couldn't keep enough fluids in her little body. It is always so hard to see them get sick when they are this little. The IV perked her right up. As you can see in the pictures she was telling me how bad it was. The one on the bottom was the 2nd day and she new that we were able to leave that day....so before they officially released her she kept dragging us to the door to go home. It was sad but we thought the little diaper shot was so cute.








5 Comments:

Blogger St. J Family said...

Wow! I am impressed with all the photos and time made up! Thanks a lot--the kids like seeing who their cousins are!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yay! I am so glad you have updated. Tay is so adorable! I hope she is doing better because nothing hurts a mom more than when your baby hurts. Are you still in Syracuse? Oh, happy belated birthday!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job on the update! that must have taken forever! holy cow, your little girl is such a doll! so cute, beth! :)lol

7:54 AM  
Blogger GSK said...

Hey Liz! I love your pictures of your cute little girl!! I am not very good at blogging yet so how do I add you on my blog?
~Staci

10:11 AM  
Blogger GSK said...

Hello again,
I figured it out....it's good to see pics of you and your family. I hope you are doing well!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home