She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is so old! They grow way to fast. It's so weird that the last time you saw me I was about to have Charlie, and now he is already 8 months old! It's sad how fast it goes!
Our family is taking risks...We just bought our first home, are currently establishing new businesses, and are proud parents of our new one Taylor Kaye. We are looking foward to what the future has to bring!
5 Comments:
She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is so old! They grow way to fast. It's so weird that the last time you saw me I was about to have Charlie, and now he is already 8 months old! It's sad how fast it goes!
Hey lady! I just discovered your blog- very cute! She is so grown up!
If you ever want to check out my blog it's megstl5141@blogspot.com
It's more nerdy than cute, but meh, what do ya do?
Also, would it be ok if I added your blog to my link list? Let me know! Hope all is well.
-Meghan
Love the updates! Tay is very sweet in all the princess gear!
What a darling picture! She looks so much like you!
What a darling picture! She looks so much like you!
Post a Comment
<< Home